New York Flagship Boutique

552 7th Avenue, Suite 201
New York, NY
212-278-8030

Saturday, May 1, 2010

CAROLINE!


Today I have chosen one of my personal faves to discuss. It is a more unique gown, but the intricate detailing sends me right over the edge. Caroline is made of an exquisite metallic lace (it is the perfect marriage between a platinum and gold hue). When you put Caroline on there is something about the sweetheart neckline, placement of the lace, and straight fit that creates the illusion the gown just drips right onto the body. I just envision Caroline looking so incredibly beautiful and elegant in the right setting. She really works quite well with various colorings. This gown just has a certain beauty and appeal to her like no other. It will certainly be one of those gowns that is talked about in social circles for years and years. Once you see her in person, you are sure to fall in love too!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I fell in love with this dress when I tried it on! It's so elegant and the fit is amazing! But, I'm having trouble deciding what colors to do for my wedding party bceause of the metallic in the lace. Do you have any suggestions of colors you know that look great with this gown? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete